Embily Payment Platform supports extreme sports in particular rollerblading. Thanks to the support of Embily and other sponsors, the rollerblading contest Embily: Battle for Gold was successfully held in the biggest Moscow skatepark in January 2020.
Now, we finally got the photos and results. Embily: Battle for Gold in numbers:
- 1 Embily Gold card
- more than 100,000 rubles in prize money
- 4 contests for AM and PRO
- 15 invited PRO bladers
- 1920 live cast views
- more than 200 spectators at the park
- 70 registered competitors
- 65 plates of pumpkin soup
- 50 free burgers
- more than 20 bladers in staff
- 10 sponsors
- more than 5 hours of live broadcast
- 3 months of work
Сompetition was held in two sections: STREET ZONE and AIR ZONE.
- AM CONTEST:
1. Artyom Kuzmenko — 7 000 roubles
2. Timur Kuritsyn — 5 000 roubles
3. Timofey Illarionov — 3 000 roubles
- OLD BUT GOLD:
1. Evgeny Leonov — 5000 roubles
2. Alexandr Krasnorogov — 4000 roubles
3. Dmitriy Sevryukov — 3000 roubles
And the most spectacular contest with the best Russian pro-riders took place in the AIR ZONE.
- AIR ZONE BATTLE FOR GOLD:
1. Grigoriy Usenko — 50 000 roubles (EMBILY GOLD CARD)
2. Ilya Sukhenko — 10 000 roubles
3. Bobi Spassov — 5 000 roubles
Embily Payment Platform also express our gratitude to everyone who helped in the organization and to all participants in the competition.
Rollerblading is Alive!